View Single Post

Kazilla's Battleground Guide
Posted 2009-03-10, 01:34 PM
I am in the process of writing a guide for each of the battlegrounds, I will reserve the next five posts in this thread. Each will pertain to a different battleground.
  • Warsong Gultch
  • Arathi Basin
  • Alterac Valley
  • Eye of the Storm
  • Strand of the Ancients

The guides will contain pictures to help explain what I mean. These guides will be written based off my experience in each of the battlegrounds as I continue to farm them for my marks of honor. How I see these battlegrounds are to be played is not the only way to play them, they are my interpretation and are intended to help those of us who haven't a clue what to do while in a battleground.

I will continuously add information from time to time. I hope to have this all finished in about 1 weeks time. If there is information you want to see in here please PM me or post here. Thanks.

Generalized battleground information:
1. Pressure the healer's. A healer who is feeling the pressure is nervous, and prone to mistakes. Make it happen.
2. Do not fight pointless squabbles. There isn't a reason to fight in the intersection of blacksmith, farm, and lumber mill.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2009-03-11 at 01:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla