View Single Post

Posted 2009-02-21, 05:07 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I missed nothing. I know how you..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Christins
OH MY GOD, SPELL IT RIGHT!!!

Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I know he'll eventually post and tell you that he doesn't hate "religious people.
Why would he? I never targeted him when I said that. Like I have stated, several times to the point of frustration, this is not meant as an attack on D3V (or anyone for that matter) and I am not asking him why he hates Christians. I don't believe he hates them. It's a generalization for anyone against Christians. I said "I will use considering the animosity shown by most members here" in reference to Christians because I haven't seen anyone here target Muslims or Buddhists because of their faith.

Also, what is the difference between:

Wed-G said:
Making fun of others based off of their beliefs?
Goodlookinguy said:
laughing at them because they're crazy, idiotic, bastards
Draco2003 said:
Actually, that would display a lack of intelligence. I don't think it wise to assume it was due to lack of religion though
I agree. A lack of intelligence that could be helped with the morals taught by Christ. Islam has laws that result in death, like Christianity does, yet for different reasons. I'd like to assume, though I don't have the evidence to back it up, that New Testament Christianity does not condemn anyone to death and allow a man to carry out the judgment. I know the OT does (in reference to bestiality).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G