Thread: race mixing.
View Single Post

Posted 2009-01-14, 04:06 PM in reply to HeilC18's post starting "i think you guys dont see the point we..."
So, in your view, race-mixing is race-murder, and race-murder is gencodie, thus race-mixing is a form of genocide?

Before we go on, do you mind if I ask your religious views? Christian, I imagine, but what part of which Church? And what is your take on theories such as evolution, and the age of the world?

I don't think I need to ask about political views.

One last thing - in England we have a big problem with immigration, and I know that France has it's share of problems, too. Is the same true for the Netherlands?

If it weren't offtopic, then I'd love to read your view on the EU, and the Euro, and the whole idea of Europe being together as one (ruled from a single central point, etc) but I can't. If there were more Europeans on the board I'd start a thread but, alas, there's only you, me and Chruser.

Last edited by Lenny; 2009-01-14 at 04:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny