Thread: Gruesome's Diet
View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-05, 03:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "To start off (when it comes to eating..."
Im double posting but i wanted this to be seperate, this is what a typical person thats just trying to lose weight should be eating.

I dont consider myself a "body builder" but i def eat and train like one
(i like to party as well so my weekends i might not follow everything that i am preaching)

But for you to maximize is knowing what stage you are in, for me the next few months its all about building muscle (not leaning out) so i will increase my calorie intake by nearly 500 calories a day. After that, i will drop my calorie intake by 200. (so for me a 180 pound male, i will eat nearly 2300 calories when gaining and anywheres from 1600-1800 when cutting). Its also a guage to see how hard you are working out, if you are sluggish eat more, if you are energetic work out more.

As long as you stay away from fast food, fried food, processed flower, etc you should be fine. Try this, if you work in or live in a building, take the stairs instead of the elevator, if you need to go out for milk and the store is close, walk, you'll be surprised how effective this could be.

Also, drink alot of water during the day, helps to curb appetites, and also try to do something active before dinner at night, you tend to eat less when your body has just been exeercised.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY