Thread: Hancock
View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-07, 12:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've cracked it! Watched it again..."
I just saw it for the first time tonight, Tutti is asleep so I couldn't have it to loud but, I think I had it loud enough to hear what was going on. Couple points..
  • At what point did it say he was moving accross the country? All we know in the end is he jumped off of a building. At the bottom of the screen it didn't say, "New York City" (present day).. All it said was 1 month later.
  • "Everytime we get close, they find you through me".. Who? The baddies that want to commit crimes? Or some other phenomenom that we don't know about.
  • When I found out she was one as well, I felt let down.. Like seriously? I said to myself.. I haven't a clue what a better ending would be, but the whole idea of them being a married couple (ex years ago). And that their powers suck when they are together.. WTF? Ok so your going to make myself and Tutti badass mother fuckers, and you will make us husband and wife.. but if we want to me husband and wife we must lose our powers? Or if we want to be anywhere near eachother we must lose our powers? The whole premise of that through me for a loop.
  • Call me crazy 1 more time... need I touch on how fkn sad that was to hear? Ok Hancock hates being called an asshole, do all these supers have a word that just drives them nuts?

I think it was a good movie all and all, I enjoyed watching it although I felt left down at times. When it was funny I actually chuckled so thats +1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla