View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Get a DVR like everyone else in the..."
Mhm. DVR for the win, even though I don't have one if I was going to miss it i'd go out and purchase one. Thursday is going to be a good day, I can see it now. I almost feel bad for her, she's like another Bush whereas she is in over her head almost every time she is asked simple questions, doesn't know the answer, and tries to explain it with her redneck logic.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V