View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I agree with K_A. Also, i'm not even..."
Srsly?! Why not, in another year you can grind up to 90!! Then the year after that you can start to become ranked 90. So that you are no longer level 90 but, Rank 12 Level 90... Brilliant, When Burning Crusade came out I lost all interest in WoW and quit. I returned later to see a whole lot of nothing again (i missed naxx, and BT). Now when this game was announced I had ABSOLUTELY no interest in even looking it up, I still to this day haven't read a damn thing on this expansion.

They need to figure out a way for people who enjoy PvE raiding to experience it, without the need to buckle down and the underlineing feeling that dark = good, sunlight = bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla