Thread: iPod touch 8 GB
View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-09, 01:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The fuck are you talking about? No shit..."
Well, that's basically where your decision is. Like I said if you have 200 to throw down, you are getting a better deal on that specific item than you probably will ever find anywhere else. Just try and take into consideration how much you'll actually use the mobile internet... I mean if you really feel you will be using it like every day, then go for it.

Personally, I never have gotten anything like that, because about 95% of the time that I am awake during the week, I have access to the internet or a computer, so it's not like I would need it. But that's just my personal opinion as I inherit some Jewish characteristics and love to save money on anything that I can, but that's just me.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V