View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-04, 07:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First of all, Wallow. You're like..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
First of all, Wallow.

You're like that little kid who is always tugging on an adults shirt whilst he is talking to his friends, you know, the one who doesn't understand the meaning of a backhand across the face. This incident has nothing at all to do with you, yet you hang on to every moment, throwing in your oh so hilarious comments about how the whole thing is oh so hilarious and how you find it oh so hilarious, so hilarious, in fact, that you feel the need to repeatedly tell us that you're laughing your arse off at every moment... well, most moments - some of them are spent finding things oh so hilarious.

You repeatedly ignored my warnings in the Chatbox about leaving it well alone, had the nerve to tell me that I didn't warn you, and then asked why I banned you. Alas, the Chatbox ban didn't work as well as hoped (not at all, in fact - I have one word for WW on that matter: phail), and you're still going at it like a horny rabbit.

You're starting to really get up my nose. In the old days, if someone annoyed a Duke then that Duke could have you strung up next to your currant bun. Sadly, I cannot do that. Though I am in possession of some super-duper Mod powers that allow me to ban people. You're being childish, do nothing but exacerbate the situation, constantly butt in with your inanely idiotic and pathetic attempts at witticisms, and, well, a day or two to calm down will do you a world of good.

And just so you can't make outlandish claims about me being vague with my warnings: If you don't shut up about this topic, then you're fucking banned, sparky. You're not involved in any way, but you still chip in. Indeed, what you are doing could be taken as trolling - the topic is controversial, you're posting messages about it which read as if they are designed to get an emotional response from someone.

---

!King_Amazon!... you should know better. You've admitted you're trolling, you keep on admitting that you're purposefully breaking the rules, you've posted extracts from a private message without consent (=bad), and your excuse is that you're an "asshole". A classic case of, "I'm the Bishop of Southwark, it's what I do".

The police find a man in an alley, surrounded by bodies, covered in blood, and holding a knife in his hand. He looks at them and says, "I'm a psychotic killer, it's what I do". The police shrug, apologise for wasting his time, and leave him to his dissection.
A man walks into a building, dynamite strapped to his chest. He turns to the approaching police men: "I'm a suicide bomber, it's what I do". The police shrug, apologise for wasting his time, and leave him to his dissection.
An idiot on a web forum stirs up trouble because he can. "I'm an asshole, it's what I do". Nothing is done about it.

There's one thing wrong with all of those scenarios. No marks as to what.

First and foremost, you're a Sup Mod. You ought to be leading by example, instead you're in the process of driving off two members. And it's not the first time you've done it - any remember Klo and Kaneda? You've made such a fuss about MJ and Grav in the past, but when you're not being a vigilante stamping out the injustice of people being, and I quote, 'driven off', you're practicing the same thing in your spare time! Do as I say, not as I do?

Grow up, get a life.

For all your flaws you've been a good mod, and I've been happy to call you a colleague, but, well... sure, it's an internet forum, but why should it not be taken seriously? You're in a position based on trust, now act like it.

---

Kazilla and TuttiFrutti (for how can I be unbiased without addressing all parties?), you've helped to fan the flames by rising to !K_A!'s bait (indeed, by replying with like insults, Kazilla, you weakened your position as a "victim"). We've already discussed this in the Chatbox, but I'd like to re-post it for the benefit of others:

Ignore anyone who gives you shit. Don't react, as it often makes you just as bad.

Lol, alright Lenny. Whatever you say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow