View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-04, 03:34 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post ""Yay fer books!" - What We're..."
As I said in my first post, I'll keep this one open - think of it like a "What Song are you Listening To?" but for books. if someone started a "Music Suggestions 2008" thread, we wouldn't even consider closing the other thread.

This thread is a basic list of what you're reading, nothing special. T'other goes into more depth about books that people reckon others should read - not necessarily what they themselves are reading at the moment.

---

Anyway, I've just started Inception, the first book in the Projekt Saucer series by W. A. Harbinson. It's Sci-Fi, and based on facts about flying saucers and rockets and... yeah... not my usual reading material, and if I saw it in a Library I wouldn't borrow it, but my neighbour has lent it to me, and I don't really want to give it back without reading it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny