View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-03, 08:25 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I have recently not read anything. The..."
I might have to check those books out man. I've played all 3 Halos and I've never really understood the story-line. I just play multiplayer to RAPE NEWBIES.

As for what I'm reading: currently I'm reading War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells - so far, it's okay.. I don't like how the author continually describes the England country-side and all the small towns in it; it's annoying if you ask me. Other than that, it's pretty good.. we'll see how it ends.

The last book I read (for the 3rd time) is I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max. The funniest book I've ever read. Seriously, it's non-stop laughing throughout the entire thing. Basically this guy, Tucker Max, gets obscenely drunk at the most inappropriate times and laughter ensues. He's a real person, too; it's like his autobiography of drinking. It's hilarious, you definitely want to check it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos