View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-29, 12:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "did anyone see how emotional everyone..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
did anyone see how emotional everyone got? i laughed when i saw all the people who were crying
I would love nothing more than for you, as well as every other person like you, to be removed from the face of the earth. The reason people were getting emotional is because there's finally a little bit of hope that we can get people like you out of power and fix the shit that people like you have fucked up. As I've said time and time again, people like you are at the root of all of humanities problems. Lucky for you, you have somewhat of an excuse, because you're just an immature fucktard, and that's excusable at your age. Not everyone matures at the same time. For some people it takes a while. Hopefully one day you'll grow out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!