View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I guess you don't realize how symbolic..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I guess you don't realize how symbolic of an event this. I guess there are more important things like when your hotpockets are going to be finished cooking. You are laughing because you are ignorant, you are ignorant because you aren't educated, and you aren't educated because your are stupid. It's a chain of events that support you being a moron.

I got somewhat emotional, as I knew while watching it that down the road this could very well be viewed as the time when America reclaimed itself in the Global economy, as well as our inherited hatred could go down, and finally as a Nation, and more importantly as a World move forward.

"WE ARE HERE TO NURTURE OUR PLANET. WE ARE HELP TO GUARD THIS FUCKING PLACE NOT TO DESTROY IT FOR GOD'S SAKE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF UNEQUAL GLOBALISM. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FACISIM. I AM SICK OF TIRED OF THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE" -Serj Tankian (front man SOAD)
i want this message sticked so in 4 years i can say, nope just another president... nothing new
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla