View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-29, 05:45 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Lol in 5 years I doubt it."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Lol in 5 years I doubt it.
No, I'm not knocking myself down. Many influental people have predicted all these distasters would occur in around 5 years, or at least start ocurring. This consists of "cleansing the world of corruption," which is a lot to handle. First, what is corruption? Prostitution, all the gang wars and violence going on in the major cities of the world, etc. etc. That occurs in almost everwhere around the world, imagine destroying that with natural forces, meaning tsunamies, earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes. Look at what's already happened and happening in the world. Who's to say this "cleansing" hasn't already started? I can understand why you can't belive me. The Human psyche forces the mind to comprehend only to a certain point or scale of things. I'm not saying in 5 years all of Florida and California will be gone, but I'm saying that in about 5 years, the world will defintely start being"cleansed."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow