View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Ignorance Control !King_Amazon! Style"
Quote:
I’m worried for the future of our species. It worries me that somewhere out there there’s someone who hates some group of people so badly that they’ll make stuff up to make them look bad and to spread fear and panic to bring other people against them as well. It’s really too bad that 95% of the people who read it will believe it and then proceed to send it to everyone they know.
Unfortunately, this really isn't anything new and it's been going on for ages. What is worse about it though, is that there seemingly are still about 50% of the population that will read this and believe every word of it, it's the same morons that believe if they don't send 7 chain emails in 7 minutes they will contract AIDs and be quarantined.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V