View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-22, 12:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "oh its next week - idk maybe it was..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
oh its next week - idk maybe it was something else. Ill just turn the tele on tomorrow and see who it is. Who do you think he would choose?
Well, originally back before the past two months of political jarring that has been taking place I really thought it would be New Mexico's govenor Bill Richardson. The newest speculation is that Barack's close friend/colleague Kahne will get the nod. Joe Biden has told reporters that "he's not the guy", and there are a few more that could get it, but I don't try to overspeculate too much, whomever he thinks will be a good VP then I fully support that notion.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V