View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-20, 02:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nobody is making anyone do anything. I..."
I think there's no doubt about the fact that he's changed. But that doesn't change the fact that both you and at least a couple others do not like him. With most of you having the power to ban him on practically a whim, the likelihood of him getting banned (at least temporarily) again is pretty high. It doesn't mean there is no confidence in his ability to act mature, but in the ability of a few admins to not pull the trigger when their finger's oh-so-ready to do so.

Again, like I said, your idea is not conducive to Zelaron's health. You want to ban people who are having mature, intellectual discourse over the subject if you, or another admin, decides that even a minor infraction is worth punishing him over (which happened all the time.) If D3v acts like an ass again you can ban him again, but taking another member who is not doing the deed just because they have some faith in the man is very silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood