View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-13, 03:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why exactly do you think those..."
within hours of the attacks we knew who had done it. 7 years later we are still looking for the ring-leader. We are not terroists, we are retallists. Pay back is always a 100 times worse is it not? As for ruling the world i never mentioned anything about world domination, the point of this you dont fuck with ameria saying is just that. If america would lrn to keep its damn nose out of everyones business it would be fine. Who cares if x country is communists, and worship something other then christianity.

Pretend that a bully was picking on everyone @ school. Now, the Senior bully picked on you and you turned around broke 2 arms, cracked his jaw, and seperated some discs in his spleen. He ended up in the hospirtal for his injuries and will forever be paralyzed. Joeschmo, over here who bullied kids all through gradeschool is now in highschool. He saw what you did to that kid and now knows wow, thats someone i dont want to pick on.

(i woke up like 5 mins ago and wanted to come see if anyone responded. Im going back to bed now if this sounds funny thats why and when i fully wake up ill edit what mistakes i find)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla