View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-08, 05:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I swear, kid, give me one more reason..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I swear, kid, give me one more reason to ban you and you're out of here. I'm getting to the point where I can't stand your petty arguing any more. You seem to have problems with jamer, HoH, and quickspy, and I'd put money on there being others which I've missed.

You don't have the seniority to claim a thread closed, your e-peen is pathetically small, and you're not GLG. Consider this your last warning from me.

And no, I'm not going to close the thread - when I've got the time I'm going to split the posts which aren't helpful to the thread, starting with yours.

Dude calm down. Why are you frieking out, if you don't want to see my "petty arguing" then ignore my posts. But it's not really fair that you bitch out on me when there's no reason to. With Quikspy it was just a flaming thread to take out anger and to use up posts for the day. With HOH, we were merely arguing what happened in a movie thread that you continued. With Jamer, I complained once that he spammed inecessarily and you're snapping at my tail. And no, there weren't others. I'll stop arguing with people so much, but there's no need to get hasty and ban me for a stupid reason

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-08-08 at 05:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow