View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-11, 10:51 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Right. I don't think half the people..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Right.
I don't think half the people here said they were Horrible... infact, it seems like most were defending the Idea... a little...
I don't think Religion itself is necessarily so bad, I just think it spawns a lot of bad. When different religions start to fight, bad shit happens.

To me, Religion is simply willing ignorance. People choose to explain things with magical thinking rather than attempt to find out what is true. While I think ignorance is a horrible thing, I also don't think I have any right to tell someone they should stop being ignorant.

So basically, as far as that goes, if people want to be ignorant, I don't care. I'm, in general, a "live and let live" sort of person. I'll believe what I will, you believe what you want to. As long as it stays at that, there's no problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!