View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-28, 01:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I have notified Yawgmoth that the..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
I have notified Yawgmoth that the Zelaron Administration (or preferably all members) should be notified of his ideas for changes prior to enacting them, thus giving others a chance to stop unequivocally unfavorable changes if necessary. Of course, I don't expect this to always happen (as I like the idea of having initiative-taking members in the Zelaron Administration), but I think it would save all of us some trouble, particularly now that things are very mercurial.
He's totally different from the hands off nature of most Zelaron mods, who just ban or delete posts in the most extreme of circumstances. He seems like an alright guy, don't get me wrong. I have no personal problems with him, and as far as Zonalon is convinced, I can see why he hates the guy. However, I really think he should have been given a chance to get to know the community more before given reigns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood