View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You sound like Hitler. You think the..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
You sound like Hitler. You think the Jews are pulling all the strings and cause wars like crazy. That's bullshit. WWI and WWII were not started by Jews, and you're ill-educated.
Jewish Freemasons assassinated Archduke Ferdinand, which started the first Zionist world conflict, and then before World War II Jewish Zionist Marxists Jew World Bankers essentially sparked World War II when they declared war on Hitler and Nazi Germany. I suggest you study a non-Jewified version of history.

My issue with Jews is that they are determined to enslave us all under their plot of Zionist global new world order & to destroy every culture that is not their own - in fact, the Jew has no culture of his own, so his hatred of all other cultures makes perfect sense ironically. Open your eyes people. You may think I am 'anti-Semitic' (which I'm not - most Jews are not even 100% Semitic to begin with) now but in a few years you will wish you had believed me, once the third great Zionist world conflict starts.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon