View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-17, 08:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm in full agreement with you. I..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I'm in full agreement with you. I haven't posted as much on here since D3V left. Why? Because he brought a SHITLOAD of activity with him, whether it was good or bad, it was still activity and that is something that Zelaron desperately needs.

And to KA, MJ, and Grav that threatened to leave or did leave because of D3V: you guys are incredibly sensitive pussies. Grow up. You're going to leave a forum because you have a problem with a certain member? There's an ignore feature here, USE IT. The more and more I think about this, I feel KA had a major role in D3V's permanent banning. It's a well known fact that KA and D3V didn't get along, correct? They've been feuding for years. KA threatens to leave the forums altogether if something isn't done, so Chruser perm bans D3V. There's no way in hell KA would have left the forums for good. He's been here since '02, he's got over 14,000 posts, there's no way he would leave Zelaron. So he threatened to just to have D3V banned. That's my take on this, anyway. I could be incredibly off-base but it makes perfect sense to me.

Either way, this whole issue is completely retarded.

omgzzzzz im gong to leeve here becuz i h8 u!!
I've been feuding with D3v for years? I guess that's why I'M the one who requested he be unbanned from his LAST permanent ban. I thought he had changed from his old self, and he had changed a lot. He most likely wouldn't have even been unbanned had it not been for me asking the staff to do so. Heck, when I got him unbanned, he didn't even want to come back. I think I remember even talking him into it.

Yeah, I've been calling for D3v to be permanently banned for months now. Obviously, if this were all because of me, D3v would have been gone long before now. I think Chruser and the rest of the staff were far too easy on him before, honestly. It took far too long for this to happen.

You can think what you want, but ultimately the decision was Chruser's. It wasn't me who convinced him, but numerous people. Hell, MJordan was taking the same position as you and Titus, and no more than a week later he had completely changed sides and was calling for D3v to be banned.

Just because I've been calling for it for months doesn't mean it was because of me. I'm just the first one who saw it. Everyone else gradually had their eyes opened, by D3v himself. Had he just left MJordan alone, most likely he never would have been banned, but instead he pissed off the one person (from a conversation that numerous people had with Chruser) who was saying "don't ban D3v."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!