Thread: Job update.
View Single Post

Job update.
Posted 2008-06-10, 03:14 PM
Ok...So I'm done with Training and Orientation. Woot Woot! Now, on monday, We actually had some floor time and worked in the factory.

How many of ya'll ever worked in a factory? How many of ya'll worked in a factory where if it was 90 outside it was 110 inside, and if you worked where I trained it was 130 degrees. Yeah...That's what I'm going to be doing, HOPEFULLY. Because it isn't that difficult if you can manage the heat.

If I get put where I don't want to be put, which is the other place I trained, where I had to repeatedly lift and flip roughly 50 pound racks...Then...Yeah... I'm still sore :P.

They have Four shifts, two work ten hours, four days a week, and two work twelve hours, three days aweek. Now if I get put on one of the twelve hours on the last shift I work a 5-5 with like three extra dollars on the hour with four days off..That would pwn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander