View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-22, 05:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just look at my sig!"
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!" -- Wendy
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise." -- Cartman

"Why does this happen every month? It seems like right about the same time every month, Kyle's mom gets a hair up her ass about something, and I always end up getting screwed by it." -- Cartman

"Too bad drinking scotch isn't a paying job or Kenny's dad would be a millionare!" -- Cartman

"Anyway Kenny, Yellow MegaMan is only $8.95, so maybe your mom can put it on layaway and make payments for a year or two." -- Cartman

"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." -- Cartman

"ENOUGH!! Oh, Haa-ha. Anyway, if you'll come with me in my car, I'll take you up to my condo where I'll kill you - I I mean-uh, uh give you - moneyy - for the triangle." -- Barbra Streisand
"Sweet! I'm gonna be rich. Bet you wish you hadn't given me that triangle back now, huh, Kyle? Dumb@ss! [heads for the car]" -- Cartman
"Wait. Isn't there some rule about not getting into cars with strangers?" -- Kyle
"No, not when money is involved, stupid! [The kids climb into her car and Barbra revs it up]" -- Cartman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-