Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-15, 11:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That right to bear arms in classrooms..."
Oh, most definately.

I totally agree, here is the link where I read the article at.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/04/14/campus.guns/index.html

Quote:
Cincinnati student is leading advocate for college kids to be armed

At least nine states are considering legislation to allow students to carry weapons

Police chief: "I don't think the answer to bullets flying is to send more bullets flying"

"I see carrying a concealed firearm as a kind of life insurance policy," professor says
Stupid fucking kids and professors. Just think about it, that would be the worst idea, ever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V