View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-08, 02:52 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No. I don't believe that I could ever..."
Get down off your high horse lest you topple and break your neck.

I don't see any problem with Rose posting about it in a new thread. WW approved it, and didn't see any problem, either. After your oh so shocking discovery that it had been posted on a few forums, a couple of mods had a look in, and yet the thread is still here.

We've had new threads by new members before now that detailed games they're working on, so why should this be any different?

In the future, GLG, be nice to new members, and if you don't like something then please PM a mod or post about it Talk to the Staff.

---

I've just listened to both tracks on the Myspace, Rose, and they're good. You've got a talented composer on your team. The title music reminds me of the FFX title music, somewhat, which is no bad thing. It's very ghostly and chilling, too. The same goes for the prelude piece. It carries on the ghostly/chilling aspect very well, and it's the first piece of music for an RPG Maker game that I've heard with voice.

It's rare that one sees such a big team working on an RPG Maker game. I wish you the best of luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny