View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-27, 12:26 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You know what?; my Random RTP..."
Another thing that I found was that it became a bit overwhelming trying to do everything alone. Doing all the coding(events, special systems,etc), designing of levels, writing the story(and maintaining an interesting story with twists,etc) and developing the characters can be hard to do. It takes a lot of patience and time, that a lot of people have a hard time with.

I can say, I have started 3-4 games, gotten about 30minutes to 2hours of play time and just lost it. Found I wasn't developing the story good enough, that it was becoming weak compared to how it started or I just couldn't think of something new and creative to do. Then levels, after a while they just started becoming near copy+pastes of each other.

It is a very difficult process to go through, especially alone.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide