View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-25, 11:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have UNC, Kansas, UCLA, and Texas...."
Thanatos said:
I have UNC, Kansas, UCLA, and Texas. With Texas winning it all. I really think they can, too. If they can beat Stanford they have a legitimate shot.

Man I can't wait for Thursday/Friday!
Our final four is about the same, except I just have some deep feeling that UCLA is going to choke against WVU. Part of me is saying that because I'm rooting for WVU now, and another part of me even despises UCLA because of who their coach is. But if UCLA did make it to the Final Four I wouldn't be surprised, but for me they are in the same boat as OSU is to NCAA football, they can make it to the big game(s), but can they get the job done or even keep it close without being embarrassed? Plus WVU seems to get far in the tourney in surprise then lose when everyone jumps on their bandwagon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan