View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-21, 12:46 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "The only thing I don't understand is..."
I wouldn't worry about the BETA discussion here, I mean for the time-being we could just make the Starcraft 2 section protected as a usergroup that you have to be entered in to view, and has discussions about it in there, (that way no blizzard employees or such could view what was being said).. that's if, IF, any of us on here would be able to get the BETA key.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V