View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-18, 06:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Teacher's 'terrorist' joke no laughing..."
That's pretty messed up. I can relate, my old high school was a pretty rural area of town and we had teachers that we're all "good 'ole boys" which I loved to argue with during school about Not letting Bush get a second term in the white hosue.

This whole story sucks though, I mean the teacher was probably just trying to be funny, but that sort of shit is uncalled for, especially for a teacher and that bitch should be fired.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V