View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-17, 11:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another reason why Cleveland sucks."
This is just too funny not to post. This is a bulletin by a 'friend' of mine concerning Barack Obama. Note: Obama recently came to Plainfield, Indiana this past weekend and spoke at Plainfield High School. I should have gone.. it's only like 15 minutes away from me, but oh well shit happens. Anyway, here's her message:

so ..

i bet everyone thinks that we are so lucky. out of alllll the cities and towns of indiana, osama -- i mean obama -- decided to come to plainfield. not indianapolis, not evansville, not south bend, or even anderson. he chose plainfield. wow, we must be really special, huh?

the truth is that barack obama is a muslim. and of course he is coming to plainfield and no other places in indiana .. just plainfield. why? .. because. the islamic center is in plainfield. obama is trying to win the muslim vote.

how ironic ...

-------------------------------------------------------

She's talking about the Islamic Society of North America which is located in Plainfield, IN.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU, CHICK? He's trying to get the Muslim vote by speaking to a bunch of white homeowners/parents? I've been to Plainfield multiple times (weekly) and I have never seen a concentrated group of Muslims hanging around.

I sent her a message back but she's ignoring me. How ironic... lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos