View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-10, 03:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It makes perfect sense. How can you be..."
WetWired said:
It makes perfect sense. How can you be 100% active when you're not active on the weekends? This isn't some capped open ended grading system; there is a limited set of criteria that will always put you between 0 and 100 -- either you did everything that counts or you didn't.

I see your point on this, but where i'm coming from is that I've technically had 'x' amount more input overall. So basically, I could have 200 posts within a 5 day period, and not be online on the weekends, and somebody that has 20 posts would be at a higher % of activity, is where it doesn't calculate for me. But it's just how the system works, and you are just trying to make it fair for everybody, and keep spammers from having 100%.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V