View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-10, 06:45 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "He pledges to raise taxes on..."
Adrenachrome said:
He pledges to raise taxes on businesses. How do you think that will effect the economy?

Show me a bit of proof on this, and what exactly you are refferring to.

And in that time, reiterate about how a war that costs $110 million a day effects the economy? I'm pretty sure a 1% fucking increase on taxes of companies outsourcing their jobs is not even remotely similar to the war funding that's wasting every last bit of our resources.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V