Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-14, 08:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not exactly sure where I stand on..."
I don't act cocky because of my weapons I cannot speak for others but when ever I get really angry, usually in traffic, I do sometimes let my thoughts sliip to blowing someone's head off, but in fact, my guns keep me grounded, sorta like nuclear weapons, I KNOW that I would win the arguement, and I immediatly calm down because I know that while that motherfucker would be dead, my life would also be over, and I'd have to sit in prison or even face the death penalty, Violent offenders, felons, domestic violence convicts cannot own guns, and actually carrying a conceaL and carry permit, you cannot let it be seen in public o r you could get a citation, while without the permit you can carry openly in public, except for crowded public areas like wal mart, carnivals, ect, You also are forbidden to carry concealed or otherwise a weapon into an establishment that either servs alcohol or prohibits the firearms in their venue

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome