View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "..........."
-Spector- said:
Update:

A girl that I had a crush on sine about 8th grade IMed me out of the blue that night saying that she wanted to hang out and blah blah. She also informed me that she wanted to do..... stuff.

Unfortunately i have a girlfriend, and I ended up going to the girls house, I restrained myself, didn' kiss her or anything, but she made some moves on me but I did end up keeping my dick in my pants... but

FUCKING IT WAS SO HARD.

But I do feel good for not cheating on my girlfriend, as much as I wanted to fuck this girl :-/

And thats what happened.
So with a broken wrist, broken ankle and a chunk of your memory gone you still made the voyage 5 days after this accident? Go on soldier!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V