View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-20, 03:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Preferences are different than..."
GravitonSurge said:
Preferences are different than behavioral patterns. It would probably take me an essay to get my ideas across to you in full, and I don't have the time or energy at the moment.

However, I'll try to summarize: "what most males like" is entirely socially constructed. [Almost] Everything that is associated with male behavior in our society would not necessarily exist without the perpetuation of norms.

And to clear up misconceptions, I was only homeschooled for one year.

The success of an establishment such as hooters that deeply plays off the gender roles of this society is completely due to the way males in this country are influenced (and more or less brainwashed) and I find it disturbing.
Grav is correct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!