Thread: I got a JOB
View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-11, 07:01 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "thats awesome, you said it's just math..."
iceman887 said:
thats awesome, you said it's just math right? like do you know what kind of math or work you specifically have to do? like whats the job description
i am basically the middleman of the company. Not only do i make the financial statements that get reported to the SEC, i create the ratio and trend analysis for the brokers. After the sale, i keep constant contact with the clients and help them create wealth (hence wealth management). I also report to top manangment and help them decide whether raises and benefits should be added to employees and i help monitor retirement funds. The pay is great and the bonuses they told me about are alot for somebody coming out of college.

Most of the job is math, excel spreedsheets, etc. Very little english and mostly finance accounting. The math is simple add subtract, multiple and divide shit. But using the spreedsheets and having to sign my name to all documents makes it harder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY