Thread: Death Penalty
View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-09, 04:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's a retard way to take it, K_A. ..."
I should also add, I'm also against the death penalty because of the fact that it is irreversable. If you unknowingly put an innocent man to death, and you later find out that he was in fact not guilty, you can't make up for that.

Much better to keep people alive and in prison for the rest of their lives. This gives innocent people at least a chance of getting their life partially back, and in my opinion is a worse punishment for murder than death. Death is a pretty pointless punishment, once someone is dead they no longer care about the fact that they are being killed. You keep someone alive and they have to not only live with the fact that they killed someone but they also have to live with the fact that they are going to spend the rest of their life in prison.

Honestly, if I were told I had to choose between life in prison or death, I would take death, without giving it so much as a thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!