Thread: Death Penalty
View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-09, 07:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You think it's alright for you to make..."
That's a retard way to take it, K_A.

Funny note, (ot): I seen a woman today with a bumper sticker that said..well actually, here's a picture.

Eventually I got up to her at a stop light and she kept staring over at my car, so I roll the window down and tell her that I noticed her bumper sticker, she replies, ohh yeah? And i'm like yeah, the death penalty also stops a beating heart, dumbass, the same thing you guys don't have any problem supporting..

She called me a jackoff democrat and sped off, it was funny.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V