View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-08, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "When you can put some statistical..."
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/gender.htm

I don't want this to turn into an argument with you, D3v. If anything, I want conversation. If you don't agree with me, that's fine, but don't argue over well known fact. Men are nearly 10x more likely to commit violent crimes than women. Men are in general more likely to commit any sort of crime than women.

Yes, most of what I said is opinionated, but it's based off of facts. I'm not going to cite sources for everything I say because I'm not writing a paper for school. If you want some sort of evidence for what I'm saying, that's fine, but please ask in a less offensive way.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-11-08 at 10:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!