Thread: Death Penalty
View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-08, 10:04 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It could be argued that transcendental..."
mjordan2nd said:
It could be argued that transcendental moral facts exist. Not that I would argue it, but just saying.

Just to clarify for others, I don't mean lethal force in the face of imminent danger. By death penalty, I mean an execution.
I think life in Prison is just as effective, if NOT worse, most people that do multiple killings are at the end up their lifespan anyways, mentally atleast... so by killing somebody I'm going to stand by the statement that it isn't justifiable to kill somebody for killing somebody, it's just hypocritical... and Immoral.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V