Thread: Death Penalty
View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-08, 07:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Now, see MJ. You go and make the..."
Well, what is "moral" is relative to one person or another. There is no universal morality.

So, in my opinion, I'm against the death penalty, for the same reason as D3v. I don't think that killing someone to teach the lesson that you shouldn't kill other people makes a whole lot of sense. I think there are better ways to go about just about any situation other than killing someone. I can't think of anything that I think the punishment for should be death.

However, if someone is threatening the life/lives of another person or multiple people, I'm not against using lethal force if necessary, but I think that's bordering on another topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!