View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:04 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
Well I had been seeing this girl for 2-3 weeks now and Saturday night we "made it official" - I know that sounds kinda lame, but I've got a girlfriend now. It's technically been 10 months since my last relationship so this should be interesting. In that 10 month span, though, I probably had the best time of my life. It's great not being tied down to somebody, but after awhile, you get tired of it and want something more. I think I've found it. She's amazing.

Other than that, I just got a dollar raise, so now I'm making $13.50 - it's decent pay, but I don't know how much longer I want to be here. I need to get back in school.

Dar_Win, why would they take away your license for one offense? That sounds pretty retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos