View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-31, 12:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Maybe not with soccer where there are a..."
Don't even take a shot at soccer. Have you even heard of Toronto FC? Best fans of the MLS and most supportive this season, and they are an expansion team. They suck donkey balls, even though half the crowd at their away games are their fans.

I have heard of home field advantage. It just means you won't be jetlagged and are more used to your playing atmosphere. Fans referring to their team as we are dumb, because they are not on the team. If I was a Denver Bronco, and the Denver Broncos won, I'd say 'Hey, we won that game'. Otherwise you refer to the Broncos as 'they', as in 'They won that game'.

A game that relies on emotion. Hmm, how does that differ from any other sport? How many times have you seen a team feed off of an injury or shortcoming? Many times. Ugh, you're just too stupid.

13th man? Who's the 12th then? I thought there were 11 players on a side for a football game. Maybe you just can't count.

If you refer to your favorite team as 'we', then you're just an overzealous sports fan that has nothing better to do. I bet the only thing that makes you cream yourself is if your team won.

D3V, what's not to understand? You're a douchebag and someone should lynch you for trying to act smart. Get over it, you've been proven wrong. You're done.

Oh, and you think that you can just say 'get back on topic' because you're wrong? Ignorant bitch.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-10-31 at 12:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven