View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-31, 07:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm actually kinda glad the American..."
Well, i would love nothing more to see both teams lose, but there is no way the colts can lose here. The only potential problem i see is if Marvin is still out. That would put alot more pressure on Wayne and Clark. If Marin is back, then it will surely be a huge game. Most importantly, the colts will do somthing that the Pats havent seen this year, control the ball, keeping Brady and co off the field. I hate the Pats and would love to see them lose here because if they lose, then they will surely rest all starters in week 16 when they play my giants, where they might want to go 16-0 and play them if they win. Ans at this point, my giants might need the win to get into the playoffs so GO COLTS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY