View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-29, 11:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I wouldn't say MORTAL peril, but we..."
Vollstrecker said:
I wouldn't say MORTAL peril, but we certainly are slipping. I'm sure our general attitude the past few decades isn't going to be of much help if someone like China decides they've had enough of us.

Iraq isn't very cut-and-dry, as we could be called negligent if we went in, overthrew the government, then said "oops lol", but I don't think our going in and making it into a fascimile of America would be a very good option either. I'd rather we kept things stable enough for a few to get their government going and then wish them luck.
Our currency is going down the shitter quick, fast, and in a hurry. A lot of our jobs are based in handling other peoples' money. I'm no expert but I'd think if our own currency goes in the shitter then that may have some repercussions there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood