View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-25, 11:51 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Slayer vs. Metallica"
Since when does nobody like Lars? I love that guy. In some of their live songs he just goes absolutely nuts on the drums, I can't believe some of the stuff he does, and he just keeps going at it flawlessly.

Metallica's live songs are much, much better than their non-live songs, in my opinion, with only few exceptions. Enter Sandman was horrible live(when I say live, I'm talking S&M disks one and two, some of their "live" videos and stuff are horrible, and I'll agree to that much.)

I mostly disagree with people who say Metallica's newer stuff sucks, because for the most part I think people are just hopping on a really really big bandwagon when they say that. Their newer stuff isn't as good, for the most part, and it is different from their older stuff, but it doesn't suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!