View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-24, 10:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well it was my understanding that the..."
Thanatos, I think we CAN agree that everyone in this situation is being a bunch of asshats. Both blacks and whites.

The information about the situation is being completely abused by the black community to be used to stir up some shit and start some new-age civil rights movement. It all comes down to the fact that everyone is being dumb in this, not just the blacks or just the whites.

The whites are abusing their race to get away with things they shouldn't and to punish the blacks more than they should be able to, but the blacks are not helping themselves with violence and by having Al Sharpton representing them.

IMO, the best thing the black community could do is tell Al Sharpton to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because he's the biggest asshat these days. Back a few years ago he wasn't that bad but now he's just an asshat.

Also, the Jury that tried the boys was ALL WHITE, and this is being repeated over and over, but if you'll refer to the article, and the facts, blacks were included in the people chosen at random for the jury, but NONE of them showed up. They're not helping themselves by doing that.

I'm just going to conclude by saying that nobody is right in this situation, and everyone is wrong. It's being portrayed as a huge injustice between whites and blacks, but in reality it's just a bunch of asshats on both sides. I hope we can agree on at least that much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!