Thread: I resign
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-19, 10:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's how it used to be. I'd post..."
Yeah I can vouch for that, I'm at work from 8-6 usually, varies with an hour or two most of the time, so I have plenty of time to catch up on CNN, MSNBC,NFL,Reuters,AssociatedPress,etc etc's Websites, i'm sure bringing back a news poster would atleast give pride to somebody that can take the time and somewhat dedication to bring the news to the people here

I would love to have another massive influx of threads and members roll through here.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V